The Spinchboard Solo Hybrid is a unique resin+wood training tool for climbers that want to push their limits at an affordable price! The dual-material feature allows you to do your long training routines on the skin-friendly wooden surface, while offering you the reliable textured surface for the most challenging slopers. The visuals are an added bonus! It incorporates and builds on the experience and quality of its big brothers, the Spinchboard and the Maxgrip Hybrid. The two-bolt mounting allows you to spin the board between different modes, enabling you to train core strength, resistance or just finger strength on the various slopers and pockets. You can attach it normally for the hard mode slopers and pockets, and you can attach it upside down for the easy slopers and pockets, more suited for warming up. It can also be mounted with the provided screws.
The rubberwood we use for these products is from a completely sustainable source! Currently, rubber plantation trees are harvested for wood after they complete the latex producing cycle, when they are 25 to 30 years old. When the latex yields become extremely low, the trees are then felled, and new trees are usually planted. This makes rubberwood ‘eco-friendly’ in that the wood is harvested from a renewable source.
- Reliable, challenging PU resin slopers, combined with ergonomic skin-friendly wooden pockets for long training sessions.
- Switch between easy and hard mode by flipping it upside down
- 4 levels of slopers
- 4 levels of difficulty per pocket type
- Two-bolt or screw-on mounting
The bolt holes in this fingerboard are compatible with our Basewood climbing wall, which makes it super easy to turn the board upside down to switch modes!
- Spinchboard Solo Hybrid fingerboard
- 2 x M10 bolts , 2 x T-nuts, 6 x screws and 6 x plugs
* These polyurethane hold parts are designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.